IP Video System Design Tool 9.0.0 Activation Code is Here
IP Video System Design Tool 9 Keygen is an awesome application that allows you to design modern video surveillance systems quickly and easily. The application allows users to calculate the precise lens focal length and viewing angles of all cameras in seconds, and check the field of view of each camera. IP Video System Design Tool 9.0.0 License Key full free download latest version for Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 (32 – 64bit).
IP Video System Design Tool 9.0 Crack is really helpful and saved us a lot of time in our CCTV consulting work. With the help of it you can increase efficiency of your security system, calculate exact camera zoom lens, check the field of view of every camera and discover dead zones, boost the security degree of your premises using 2D and 3D modeling, load site plan / floor strategy JPEG or BMP background images from Visio or Google Earth, etc and AutoCAD. You can calculate the lens focal length and find the best camera positions in seconds. You can export your calculations and pictures to Word, Excel, Open Office, or Visio.
IP Video System Design Tool 9.0.0 Full Version Features:
- Increase performance of your security program while lowering costs locating the best camera locations
- Calculate precise camera zoom lens focal length and looking at angles in seconds
- Check the subject of view of every camera and discover dead zones to raise the security degree of your premises using 2D and 3D modeling
- Get estimations of needed network bandwidth for just about any number of IP cams and video servers
- Calculate the mandatory HDD space for storage for video archives
- Load site plan / flooring program JPEG, PNG or BMP background pictures from Visio or Google Earth. Import
- AutoCAD DWG drawings (Pro) or backgrunds from PDF files
- Print or export assembling your project to PDF. Duplicate your calculations, drawings and 3D mockups to MS
- Phrase, Excel, Visio or various other software to create a great project documentation
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Intel Pentium or compatible
- 1 GB RAM
- Minimal screen Resolution 1024×720 (1920×1080 is recommended)
- 120 MB of free disk space.
- 3D accelerated graphics card with the latest OpenGL drivers (AMD/ATI Radeon graphics cards are recommended)