WebSnapperPro 2.0.1 Full + Crack For Mac Torrent
WebSnapperPro 2 Cracked is an awesome application that allows users to capture entire Web pages as single images or PDFs. The full page, not just a visible “screenshot” capture – reducing the need for canceling, pasting, and cropping multiple screenshots. WebSnapperPro 2.0.1 Patch full free download latest version from here for Mac OS X.
WebSnapperPro 2 Mac Serial is a fast capture program, you need to use the WebSnapperPro for Macintosh version from the net browser to take the entire page, the site will support the take and preserve it as a graphics data file, use very convenient. No need to “stitch” or cut and paste individual screenshots to get the complete page. You can print the page, send it as an email attachment, send it to Evernote, or export it to your DropBox account, right from the WebSnapperPro interface. The screenshots can be saved in various formats, including PDF, and multiple web pages can be assembled into a multi-page PDF, one web page per page. And with WebSnapperPro, you can capture multiple web pages and save them to a single multipage PDF file.
WebSnapperPro 2.0.1 MacOS Full Version Features:
- It is an app and Safari plug-in that provides a fast and flexible way to capture screenshots of Web pages.
- Web Snapper gives you a few different options for your interface, which will likely vary based on your workflow and browser preference.
- You can add a Web Snapper button to your toolbar, which lets you get pages to Web Snapper more quickly.
- While its easy enough for casual users (say, for example, for saving receipts), Web Snapper will be most useful for web designers and developers.
- Your workflow requires you to capture a lot web pages as PDFs, Web Snapper’s strong feature set, refined interface, and responsive support make it a good value.
What’s New in Version 2.0.1:
- Important improvements to better capture pages with dynamic content.
- Saved PDF files now include title and URL in metadata.
WebSnapperPro For Mac Requirements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later